- Maintaining healthy and productive relationship with current retail partners.
- Utilizing previous network(s) to expand retail partner network(s) and corporate sale (B2B) activities.
- Monitoring and developing capabilities of current corporate sales executive(s).
- Hiring additional capable corporate sales executive(s) to grow and expand corporate sales activities (B2B).
- Presenting products and partnership benefits to potential retail partners.
- Meeting corporate sales target set by upper management.
- Between 30 – 40 years old.
- Must hold a bachelor’s (S1) degree in Business Admininstration/Marketing/Communication.
- At least 3 years experience conducting and managing corporate sales activities.
- Has prior experience managing and developing corporate sales executives.
- Capable of driving motorcycle and car. Must own motorcycle/car.
- Possess excellent leadership qualities.
- Capable of interacting in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Attractive, confident and neat.
- Friendly and pleasant personality.
- Placement : Jakarta only
- Can present and express ideas, concepts and partnership proposals proficiently.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ambitious and result-oriented.
- Has prior experience training, mentoring, and developing corporate sales executives.
- Confident and comfortable presentating in front of small to medium-sized audience.
- Can work and focus under extreme pressure.
- Comfortable with sales targets and deadlines.
- Capable of monitoring and managing resources effectively and efficiently.